August 11, 2020
Anyone who understands the immeasurable perks that come from owning a waterfront home will be the first to agree that, when it comes to beauty, value and efficiency, making the upgrade from dock to boathouse is one they wish they had done years sooner. Boathouses are most than just a covered slip… they’re secluded retreats where you can clean your vessel, perform ongoing upkeep, store, and socialize safely with family and other sea-faring friends. At Martin’s Tidesides, we’ve been designing and building custom boathouses in New York and throughout the East coast for over three decades.
Regardless of whether you’re considering your first boathouse, or a seasoned owner who’s looking to rebuild or upgrade, Martin’s Tidesides has the experience, insight and reputation to bring even the most unique vision to life. Here are just a few of the many advantages of adding a boathouse to your lakefront property.
- Significantly enhanced protection for boats, personal watercraft and gear
- A smart way to increase the curb appeal and value of your waterfront home
- Boathouses can eliminate the need for expensive storage slips each winter
- Provides more privacy for those who clean and maintain their own boats
- Serves as a safe and secure area for socializing with family and neighbors
- Boathouses can be fully customized to match your waterfront property
If you’ve been thinking about having a custom boathouse installed on your property, or to learn more about why thousands of others have trusted us over the years, get in touch with Martin’s Tidesides today by phone or email and we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions. We’re based in Sodus Point, NY and proudly serve discerning waterfront property owners across the entire Atlantic seaboard.
You can reach us by calling 315-573-3288 anytime during regular marina hours, or email the Martin’s staff 24/7 by writing through our website’s contact page. We offer virtual consultations and are committed to practicing safe, social distancing to ensure your health and safety.