August 11, 2022
When traditional docks lack the personalization and character that you’re hoping to achieve for your waterfront home or business, having a custom dock designed installed is a wonderful way to improve appearance, distinguish your property, and boost value. And as you might expect, designing and installing a custom waterfront dock is anything but your typical do-it-yourself project. It takes many years of expert experience and a comprehensive knowledge of the geography to ensure safety, durability, and flawless finished results.
At Martin’s Tideside Docks, Lifts, and Seawalls in Sodus Point, we’ve been designing and installing fully customized slips, boat houses, and docks in NY over the past three decades, and are regarded as one of the industry’s most talented and trusted authorities. Here a just a few of the reasons why more waterfront property owners trust Martin’s with their docks:
- We offer custom docks in a full range of sizes, materials, and configurations
- Hundreds of 5-Star reviews from customers in New York and the east coast
- Each phase of your dock installation is meticulously planned for precision
- Our team takes great care to ensure that your custom dock is safe and durable
- We specialize in custom dock designs in wood, steel, concrete, and composite
- Martin’s also designs custom boat houses and lifts for vessels of all sizes
It would be impossible to overstate the importance of partnering with a custom dock installer who brings both experience and keen insight to each and every project. So many aspects must be taken into consideration, and even the most mundane oversight can result in devastating consequences. To discover why Martin’s Tidesides is a company you can have total confidence in, get in touch with us at your convenience to discuss your ideas, explore options, or get started on a free quote.
We’re located in Sodus Point, NY and proudly serve the greater NE coastal region. You can reach Martin’s Tidesides anytime during regular hours by phone at 315-573-3288, or send us your questions on proper seawall care by emailing us through our website’s secure contact page.