June 10, 2022
Choosing a permanent dock for your waterfront property, regardless of whether it’s your home, business, or vacation rental, is quite obviously a significant undertaking. The dock you eventually commit to needs to be something you’ll be just as happy with now as you are decades down the road, making it essential to consider all of the options and features needed for the most reliable use and durability. At Martin’s Custom Tidesides, we work closely with each client to ensure that they’re happy with the permanent dock they select.
If you’re just beginning the process of researching permanent docks, there are many things that need to be taken into close consideration. We thought it would be helpful to share a few of the most imperative and informative tips that have helped so many New York waterfront property owners as they continue to trust our insight and professional expertise.
- Be realistic with size, especially if you plan to buy larger boats down over time
- Do ample research before committing to a specific brand or dock installer
- What features are most important to you and how many vessels will you own
- Have your waterfront professionally inspected to ensure no installation snags
- Read reviews from others in your area to learn about the experience they had
- Choose a dock that’s appropriately suited for the type of water where you reside
At Martin’s Tidesides, we completely understand what a serious, long-lasting decision choosing the right permanent dock can be. If you’re not sure where to start or interested in discussing your goals with a proven expert in the field of dock design and installation, get in touch with our staff and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We’re located at 7250 NY-14 in Sodus Point, NY and proudly serve the needs of waterfront homeowners and businesses throughout the state and across the east coast. Give us a call at 315-573-3288 for more information or write to us via email through our website’s contact page.