Electric boat lifts remain one of today’s most popular options, especially among those with smaller boats, families who are new to coastal living, or anyone looking for a comfortable medium between manual hoists and hydraulic capacities. Like most lifts, they can be purchased as a standalone or in custom configurations, and capable of lifting medium sized boats, pontoons, multiple PWCs and more.
Martin’s is proud to be one of the region’s leading providers of high-quality electric lifts, offering an expansive selection of traditional and custom lifts to accommodate an increasingly diverse range of vessels.
- Specializing in the sales and installation of electric-powered lifts
- Proudly recognized as one of New York’s most reputable boat lift installers
- Choose between traditional lift designs or a custom multi-craft configuration
- An affordable alternative to hydraulic lifts without sacrificing reliability
- ShoreStation® lifts offer one of the best warranties in the industry
Let Martin’s Help You Find the Perfect Lift
If you don’t have the capacity needs or budget for a more powerful hydraulic lift, electric is a smart alternative for many property owners. And whether it’s your permanent dock, your boathouse or your marina, Martin’s will work with you to help ensure the best solution for your needs. We sell and install lifts, and also offer a complete selection of accessories, supplies and equipment to ensure that you get the most from it.
For answers to your questions on new boat lifts or information on the advantages of going electric, call Martin’s Custom Tidesides today at 315-573-3288.