If you live on the water or own a seaside business, you’re well aware of what can happen when you fail to properly protect your property’s shoreline. Erosion, storm surge and many other culprits pose a real threat if not addressed proactively, and for many, this means ensuring that your riprap has been expertly designed, installed and inspected.
Whether you’re hoping to achieve a natural look using stone or wood, or one of today’s more modern materials for more specific areas and applications, we’ll make sure it’s ready for years of reliable protection.
- We specialize in rock revetments for both homeowners and businesses
- An effective way to enhance visuals while minimizing shoreline erosion
- Stone, wood, composite, steel and other custom design options
- Offering new riprap construction, expansion and repair of existing structures
- Martin’s offers an extensive selection of designs, materials and reinforcements
Expertly-built Riprap Walls Designed to Protect and Preserve
At Martin’s we evaluate a wide range of conditions that directly affect the integrity of your riprap or revetment, including soil and sand composition, tide patterns, wave strength and many more. Our research, coupled with our vast experience building barriers in a wide range of styles, makes Martin’s a smart choice for those looking to get the most from their riprap.
To learn more about the many styles of riprap and revetments we offer, or for information on materials, installation or other inquiries, call Martin’s Custom Tidesides at 315-573-3288 and we’ll do our very best to help.