Whether you’re most attracted to the extended lifespan they offer, or are looking for an option which allows you to get a little creative with colors and design, vinyl seawalls are a great option for many waterfront properties. When properly installed they can last as long as 50 years, and are designed to prevent many common problems including rust, rotting, cracks, saltwater damage and more.
Here at Martin’s Custom Tidesides, we specialize in all aspects of vinyl seawall services and are known thorough NY for our craftsmanship, professionalism and responsive service.
- Extensive selection of colors, design styles, accent element and more
- Vinyl is a popular choice for both freshwater and saltwater seawalls
- Perfect for new construction as well as concrete seawall cover-ups
- Optional steel or concrete reinforcement for those seeking extra protection
- Martin’s can work off your existing plans or design a fully-customized seawall
Explore Martin’s Full Range of Vinyl Seawall Services
If you’re looking for a change of pace from traditional concrete or wood, going with a composite seawall is an excellent option for many property owners. Today, the options are all but limited to your imagination, as new innovations and design styles are constantly being introduced. In NY and through the east coast, Martin’s is known as a leader in the design and installation of seawalls, and we invite you to learn more about what sets us apart.
For more detailed information on the benefits and vast options of vinyl, get in touch with one of the Martin’s staff by calling us at 315-573-3288.