Whether you’re equipping your boat house or considering an upgrade from manual or electric, having a hydraulic lift installed is a guaranteed way to improve performance, while minimizing your maintenance requirements and significantly expediting dock and launch times. Hydraulic lifts come in a wide range of options; from standard models with traditional capacities, to custom-configured solutions capable of quickly lifting a Class 3 vessel.
At Martin’s Custom Tidesides, we’ve been working hard over the years to make the process of shopping and installing hydraulic lifts as easy and rewarding as possible. Here are just some of the advantages of calling us when making the move to hydraulic.
- We offer a wide array of designs, lift sizes, speeds, capacities and more
- The most durably-constructed dual-cylinder hydraulic boat lifts available
- Single push-button power for boats up to 8,000 lb. vertical capacity
- Innovative hydraulic lift technology to raise your boat in under a minute
- Super low-maintenance lifts requiring only a battery change every 3-5 years
- An industry-leading 15-year warranty on all ShoreStation® hydraulic lifts
Advanced Hydraulic Lifts for Discerning Boat Owners
As one of New York’s most trusted providers of superior-grade permanent hydraulic boat lifts, we at Martin’s work closely with our customers to help ensure that your new lift perfectly addresses your most frequent applications. We do on-site estimates and consultations, and always answer our phones when you have a technical question or questions about features, operation and other common service inquiries.