October 19, 2020
It’s that time of year again, and weather you’re a seasoned boater or recently purchased your first vessel, those without ample space at home will need to find winter boat storage they can trust. After all, these are some very strange days we’re living in, making it vital to choose a marina or storage facility that’s reputable, well-established, and able to provide the exact services you need. At Martin’s Tideside Marine, we’re proud to be one of New York’s most trusted providers of boat storage and service.
With over 800’ of waterfront, a 110 slip floating marina, and 22 dry storage spots, Martin’s is an ideal location for those seeking safe, affordable boat storage in the greater Sodus Point, NY area. Here are just a few of the reasons why boat owners from Buffalo to Syracuse continue to trust Martin’s Custom Tidesides.
- We’re one of the region’s most well established and reputable marinas
- Our property has a wide range of boat storage options for boats up to 32’
- Need service? We offer expert boat repairs, service, winterizing and more
- Over 800’ feet of waterfront space with 110 floating boat slips and easy access
- We service docks, lifts and seawalls across the entire South Lake Ontario shore
- Martin’s is taking extra measures to protect your health and safety during COVID
If you’re in the Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse region and in need of winter boat storage services you can have complete confidence in, Martin’s Tideside Marine is here to help. Read our reviews, talk to those who know us, or get in touch to learn more about our rates, dock services or current availability.